Available payment methods with Zyro
Sell anything, anywhere, with over 70 payment methods, available in over 200 countries.See Payment Methods
Stripe (credit cards)20 + supported countries
PayPal Checkout200 + supported countries
AfterpayAustralia, New Zealand, USA
Authorize.Net Accept HostedUSA, Canada and UK
2Checkout200 + supported countries
American ExpressUSA, UK, France, Germany, Mexico and Australia
Bambora Online CheckoutSweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland
Bambora North America (Hosted Payment Form)USA and Canada
BitPay200 + supported countries
Chase Integrated Payments Powered by WePayUSA, Canada and UK
CoinPayments180 + supported countries
eWAY RapidAustralia and New Zealand
First Data Global Gateway e4140 + supported countries
iDEAL (via Mollie)Netherlands
iPay88Southeast Asia (including Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore and a few others)
Mercado PagoArgentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela, Peru and Uruguay
Moneris eSELECTplus (Hosted Paypage)Canada
Network MerchantsUSA and EU
PayeezyUSA and EU
PayLeapUSA and Canada
PayPal Advanced PaymentsUSA, Canada
PayPal Payflow LinkUSA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and UK
PayPal Payments Pro HostedUK, Australia, and Italy
Paysera180 + supported countries
Paytrail (former Suomen Verkkomaksut Oy)Finland
PayU LatamArgentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama and Peru
PayU RussiaRussian Federation
Rave by FlutterwaveUSA, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and South Africa
Realex Payments/Global Iris50 + supported countries
Robokassa (Webmoney, Yandex.Money, etc)Russian Federation
Tinkoff PaymentsRussian Federation
TransFirst Transaction ExpressUSA
Virtual Cart ServicesSouth Africa
Worldpay Business Gateway140 + supported countries
Worldpay Online Payments140 + supported countries
ZapperUSA, UK, EU, Australia and South Africa
Once set up, the payment method powered by the chosen payment processor will appear at your store checkout and your customers will be able to choose it as their payment option.
Sell anything, anywhere with Zyro
Payment methods FAQ
- Your online store does not process any transactions. Online payments are processed by the payment gateway that you’ve selected for your payment method. To withdraw the money received for orders through the payment gateway, you should log into your account with this payment system and link your bank account or use another withdrawal option that they offer.
- To encourage customers to pay with a certain payment method, you can put that method in the first place in the list of payment methods. Thus, it will be selected by default at the checkout.To set the order in which payment methods appear at checkout:1. From your store admin, go to Payment.2. Click Actions → Sort next to any payment method.3. Drag and drop payment methods to put them in the desired order.That’s it! Changes are saved automatically.
- To refund a payment, you should find the respective transaction in your account with the payment gateway that processed the payment and issue the refund there.
- Yes. With some payment methods, you can choose how you want to capture payments from customers.
- Yes. With several payment providers, your online store shows the credit card form right within the store’s checkout page, so customers are not redirected to the payment gateway website to enter their credit card details there. Instead, they stay on your domain during the entire checkout process.If you want to use such an on-site payment method, you can use one of these payment providers for online credit card processing in your online store: Stripe, Chase Integrated Payments Powered by WePay, American Express, Payeezy,TransFirst, Payleap, Clover payment gateway.
- With this transaction type, funds are captured from a customer’s credit card immediately, at the time of order placement.This transaction type is usually called Purchase, Purchase only or Sale in the payment method settings.
- When you add several online payment methods, they often receive the same 'Credit or debit card' name by default. Creating specific payment method names will help you to quickly learn from the order details, how the order has been paid for, and filter orders by these payment methods.To edit the name of the payment method:1. From your store admin, go to Payment.2. Find the payment method you want to change.3. Click Actions.4. Click Edit.5. Scroll to Appearance options6. Enter the payment method name in the Payment method name at checkout field.
- If this transaction type is selected, during order placement your store will check a credit card balance of your customers. You can then capture the money from the customer’s credit card later (for example, when you are ready to ship their order). To actually charge the customer, you should log into your account with the payment gateway and click a special button. This option is often called Auth Only, Authorization Only, Pre-authorization.You can choose what transaction type suits you best with the following payment systems supported by online store: Authorize.Net, Payeezy, TransFirst Transaction Express, American Express, Bambora North America, PayPal Payflow link.The payment gateway determines the time window when the funds can be captured manually.
- Usually, a payment processor charges a service fee for processing credit cards. You may want to add a surcharge for customers to use a payment method powered by this provider in order to be compensated for their fees. While some payment providers have a tool to add a surcharge to the purchase amount, others like PayPal do not allow it.We suggest that you consider changing product prices to absorb such cost. In case you sell products that require shipping, you can set a Handling fee to cover your expenses (it is applied to all orders regardless of the payment method).
- No. Currently online store is integrated with payment systems without the support of recurring billing. But you can charge customers' cards manually with Stripe.